he lie down on my bed beside me. He stared at our family portrait on my wall and asked when was this taken, this is not the first time he asked.
I replied as always in a candied tone.. we went cruise how can u forget..
Then he stood up and starts to look around at my messy table.
And he bend forward to pick up something. It was my mum's photo when she was young.
She gave to my dad when they were dating. He giggled when he looked at the photo. I asked, your Girlfriend? He giggled even louder.
His giggles brought my tears down. These tears had been held inside for months...and perhaps a year...I had promised my mum after her 2nd anniversary that I will not cry anymore. I will be happy and I will control my temper.
I missed her terribly.. terribly. Especially during this festive period.